Friday, June 1, 2012

Good Sleep, Good Dream: In Dream By Roy Orbison


With all the stress and pressure bearing down on me, a good night's sleep is the only luxury and refuge is the only thing that I have.  After a hectic day, I just close my eyes and let go of all those things that wore me out.  If, I'm lucky the sheets are new and the wind is strong which helps put me to la la land much faster.  It gets better when I good dream is thrown in the mix.  A good night and a good dream reminds me of Roy Orbison's song *In Dreams".

You know that you're getting a good sleep when you start having a good dream.  Like a lot of other people, I've had my share of good dreams.  One of my favorites was meeting that special someone and settling down just in those romance films.  It was so real and I felt so at peace, that when I woke and realized it was just a dream, I really felt bad.

Well a dream can only lasts for so long.  Unfortunately reality has a very rude way of waking you up.  That's when you oversleep and rush to the shower in the hopes of getting to work on time.  Oh well, when the day's over just get a shower and a good nights rest.  That way you can go back to paradise even if it's only in dreams.


No comments: