Sunday, June 3, 2012

That Darn Dark Cloud: Langit By Juan Dela Cruz Band


Well, the rain sure is pouring and the nights are definitely getting colder.  It's a sign that the summer is finally over.  Still,little did I know that the dark clouds that the rainy season would bring would also bring another round of crisis.  I won't what it is but it seems that every at the sky, even it's clear, I see ominous dark clouds that  will whip one heck of a storm here.  When those ominous clouds start to hover over me, the song "Langit" by The Juan Dela Cruz Band comes to mind.

This millennium has not been kind to me or my family.  If it's not one kind of crap, it's another and every time that happens, it's worse than the one before it.  When these things happen they can an emotional toll on everyone.  Whoever said that there's a calm before the storm is definitely right.  Sometimes I wonder just how long this annoying cloud is going to keep harassing me cause I'm starting to feel that there's no end in sight.

Right now I am fighting the urge not to give in to this annoying black cloud.  Despite gloom and rain that it brings, this will pass.  I guess I have to keep the faith and plow through the murky field no matter how tough things get.  Still, this really weighs heavily on me and there's no other way but to bear it through this chapter. It's a real downer at how dark the clouds are for me, while it's clear for others.


No comments: