Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Want To Stop Repeating This Cycle: Repetition By Information Society




I often blog about breaking an invisible cycle that I feel I've been going through again and again.  This is because I feel that what happened in the past seems to be happening again in the present.  It makes me feel like I didn't learn anything from what happened before.  It only makes me more determined not to repeat it again.  Right now I'm listening to Information Society's song 'Repetition" as I write this post to remind myself not to do so.

I know this song is about going back to relationships but it always reminds me to learn from what I have been through.  Hard to admit, I  still haven't.  If I did,  I wouldn't be going on and on about this sick cycle.  Just when I thought I learned my lesson, something happens and I find myself doing the same thing over again.  Once again fate played me for a fool.

Right now another cycle has once again repeated itself.  I'm not going to say what it is but it is making heart pound with worry.  Whenever events repeat itself, it sure takes the smile out of my face.  Well, if there is any consolation, this song is helping me calm down.  It's temporary relief till I find a way to break this cycle for good


No comments: