Thursday, June 7, 2012

It Gets Heavier By The Day: Weight Of The World



Whoever said the world is yours didn't know what would happen if it landed squarely on your shoulders.  Times sure are hard these days and when they get harder, you feel it weighing you down.  When you wake up, things happened and all of a sudden, you find the world pining you down.  It really tells you just how hard the world is these days.  When I think about all the burdens that weigh me down in this world I live in, the song "Weight Of The World" by Ringo Starr comes to mind.

If people say I look like I think too much, it's because just when I thought things will get better, a huge stone would just dropped on you out of nowhere.  I'm not going to say what that stone is but it sure put me on a new low.  It's bad enough that times are tough and now this.  I sometimes think that I'm being set up because as much as I try to just go about my business, something always happens that turns my world both heavy and upside down.

I don't if the Big G is testing us or if crap just happens.  All I know is that the world has just gotten heavier.  Man, that takes the smile  away from my face.  Well, I'm not going to let this get me down.  There is a light out of this dark tunnel and when I reach, maybe the weight might lighten up a little.





No comments: