Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Reminds Me Of Work-Related Stress: Hard Day's Night By The Beatles


As much as I try to welcome the first day of the week, I feel too weary to do so.  This is due to the many unpleasant surprises that I get both day and night.  Still, you have to get up and face what the day has to offer.  No matter what it brings, what matters is that  you get the job done.  The Beatles' song "Hard Day's Night" reminds me of the how weary we all get whenever we get stressed from the daily grind.

I guess the stress is starting to get to me again.  The nasty surprises have once again sprung up on me.   Even the day has turned into night, it still gets to me.  The only difference between me and the song is that there is no one to go home to make me feel all right.  Only when the sleep kicks in do I finally get some relief.

Still, that doesn't mean that I don't like my job.  I do like it but when you get pressure from both work and at home, it takes its toll on you.  I guess that's life as you take the good and the bad.  Well this is about to end and another day is on the way. It's going to be another stressful day at work that will continue until the fall of night.





No comments: