Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Song I Listen To When I'm Alone: Alone Again By Dokken



Whenever I'm worried or troubled, I want to be alone.  I guess it's I need to take some time to sort things out.  This especially true when something's troubling.  Every year, it seems that something always comes out of the blue and it troubles me to no end that I want to be by myself.  When I get this way, I listen to the song "Alone Again" by Dokken.

I know this song is about missing someone but I can connect with the part about being alone and lonely when  I feel troubled.  Talking about it without any solutions, only make things worse.  This is especially true when it's out of your hands.  It's a really helpless feeling that's been plaguing me a lot lately.  I really hate it.

Right now the lights are off and I'm sitting in my room.  Yes I'm alone again and what's troubling me still bothers me at this late hour.  The only solace the dark offers is the quiet which helps calm me down.  Still, I wish there was a solution to this situation that's troubling me.  That way I can stand being alone without having to worry over anything.


No comments: