Saturday, June 9, 2012

See The Hard Times Through: Hard Times By James Taylor




One of the reasons why I've been sick with worry is due to these unexpected bombs that have been happening.    This is the last thing that anyone needs especially now that times are hard.  It gets so hard that once it hits you, everything falls apart.  Still, you can't let that beat you.  No matter how hard it gets, you got to hold and see these through.  James Taylor's song "Hard Times" reminds me to keep it together when things are hard.

I say this because I want to dedicate this post to people who are having a hard time You it breaks my heart when people suddenly have tough.  With the way things are this is the last thing anyone wants to happen.  It's one of those times when someone pulls a dirty joke on you.  Still, you know what's at stake and knowing that, you won't back down.

Right now I remember the saying tough times don't last but tough people do.  Sometimes life isn't fair but we have to change things.  What is important is that we stick together and work it out.  For those who are doing that, you have my prayers.  Don't the hard times bring you don't.  Keep holding to each other and work as a team to see through it all.


No comments: