Saturday, June 16, 2012

Within Reach: Just A Dream Away By Roger Daltrey


The internet connection today is a little weak.  It always at times when I'm free and because it delays whatever plans I have online.  Right now I know that what I am getting closer to reaping benefits of what I have been working on.  The fact that there are always these stumbling blocks that cause the delay is proof that I am on the right track and that I am also getting there.  When something is within reach, I remember the song "Just A Dream Away" by Roger Daltrey.

I remember this from the movie "McVicar".  What does this song teach me? Well, that making a dream into reality is easier said than done but if you're determined enough, it will happen.  You just have to be patient and boy have I been patient as well trend carefully to avoid making mistakes.  There will be a lot of annoying snags along the way but if you're determined enough, you will achieve it.  It's been a long time but I have stayed the course because I know something will happen.

Right now I am surfing the net to learn more about what I need to do.  There will be some disappointments but that's to be expected.  Even if it all comes tumbling down at the last second, I won't give up.  It's all out there so you just have to find it and grab it.  Like I said, it's easier said than done but I won't let that stop me.  It's just a dream away so I'll keep on going.



No comments: