Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Longing And Hoping: California Blue By Roy Orbison


Not a day goes by when something always makes me worry.  Still, I have to wake up and face the day offers because there are things that need to be attended to.  Still, when time permits, I take a few moments to daydream.  When that happens, I think of a place where everything that I want and need is there and I am at peace.  Thinking and longing for such a place reminds me of Roy Orbison's song "California Blue".

I guess the reason why I feel this way is because of the all stress brought about certain developments as well as the usual hassles that everyday life brings you.  It's getting to me more and more that people keep telling that I have that faraway look on my face.  Some asks if you go out on trips to take the stress out?  Sure I do but most of the time, it's to place I don't want to go.  When I get back, I'm more stressed out than ever.

This doesn't I neglect the duties of the day.  It's the only thing that keeps my mind of my problems these days,  I do hope one day, I find myself in a place where everything that I want and the people I want to be with are there.  A place where there is no more stress and no worries.  Till then, I'll be hoping and longing as I get through the day.




No comments: