Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Still Looking Forward To That Day: Someday Soon By The Gin Blossoms



Sometimes I can be so stubborn.  This is because a lot of times, I was pleasing a lot of people, I gave up on the things that would've made my life complete.  Right now I'm working with whatever I can and so far things are slow.  Still I have hope that the day will come when all of this will pay off.  Look forward to that day reminds me of the song "Someday Soon" by The Gin Blossoms.

The hard part about getting older is that your options start to disappear one by one.  This is due to bad decisions or failing to seize an opportunity that could have been good for you. Still, you made your choice and even though it was the wrong choice, you have no one to blame but yourself.  That said, you still have choice to no matter how limited they are.  You take what's left and do your best and if other people made it through, so can you.

Well, right now I am still working on it.  There are lot of obstacles and a lot of things to learn.  It's an uphill battle but still believe.  I just need to learn to do what needs to be done.  But when that day comes when this pays off, I know  I did the right thing and that's why I'm still looking forward to that day which I know will be soon.


No comments: