Monday, January 11, 2010

Need To Take It Easy Before I Hit The Grind: Crash Into Me By The Dave Mathews Band




Whew, another hectic weekend has just passed and I still am not able to recharge my batteries. It's not only me but my brothers and parents still have to do and the work-week is just around the corner. If there's anything worse than a hectic week is an even more hectic weekend. What was supposed to be some down time to recharge gets spent other important matters. Well I guess when you get older, your rest time gets cut a little shorter through the years. When I think about about being half-charged as the new work-week dawns, the song "Crash Into Me" comes into mind.

I guess the easy-going times are over as more responsibilities get delegated to you. As much as you want some time to chill, these things just can't wait. So you pull whatever reserve energy you have and take the bull by the horns. It's going to be tiring but someone has to do it. It takes all your time and effort but it has to be dealt with even if you're tired and need to do other things. Just when you finish it, the weekend is over and its back to the grind.

It's like getting up from after struggling in the water only to be hit by a big wave as you try to get up. At best, it's only during lunch-breaks that I catch a few zzz. Even as I step into the door, something again needs to be done and here we go again. At times like that, I wish a was in deep-freeze. Well life waits for nobody and you have to do what needs to be done and tomorrow I once again will crash into the daily grind.


Crash Into Me- Dave Matthews Band

Stephen | MySpace Video

No comments: