Friday, January 1, 2010

What I Really Wish For This Year: No More Tears By The Little River Band




Woke up this morning with splitting headache after all that partying last night. We had the blast as we welcomed 2010 with the usual brewskies and beanstalks. After a horrendous year, we all really want to have fresh start and leave all that grief in the past. For me, not only last year but whole decade since the millennium was a nightmare as I though the worst of my "bad cycles". If there was a song that would summarize what I want for the year, it would the song " No More Tears" by The Little River Band.

Not just last, but as I've said, the whole decade was really bad. Lost opportunities, disrupted plans, being broke, family conflicts and loss of loved ones really drove me up the whole. There was a lot of grief, confusion, frustration and anger because things were slipping of control and no matter how hard I tried to change things, they either remained the same or got worse. Things that I was working haven't produced anything after all that effort. I just hope that things will be different this time around.

You know every time new year comes along, I wish that me and every member of my family be protected from all harm and be happy. I hope it comes true this time because there's so little of the good and too much of the bad. The last decade sure filled grief and though I'm glad that I survived, I don't want to go through that again. Cause if there's one thing I really don't want for me or any member of my family, it simply more tears because we can't anymore stress.

No comments: