Sunday, January 10, 2010

When We're Together, I Feel We Could Do Anything: The Boys Are Back In Town By Thin Lizzy



As I have stated in past entries, one thing that I have wished for came true during the holidays. That wish was that the bond was finally restored and maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I really am glad that all the bad blood have been taken out. the last three years really took its toll on me as something that I consider to be the most important thing that this family ever had was in danger of being destroyed. I was so happy that things turned out in the end. Because of that, I can finally post Thin Lizzy's song "The Boys Are Back In Town" by Thin Lizzy on my site.

We may not be rich or famous both then and now, but bond that we had was something special. Every time we were together, our friends always addressed us as one. We always made quite an entrance which made others think twice before messing with us. I always feel that we could do anything when we are together because of the bond that we had. Whenever we go out together, this song always played at the back of my head as we zoomed off to another adventure and the fact that we were together always made more meaningful.

I hope this song gets played whenever we gather together for as long as we live. It really represents the bond that we have which must always remain strong. No matter where we are or what we're doing what's important is that it is there. It's been a long since we had a good get-together and that's all I can ask for. More importantly, THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!

No comments: