Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just BeSure You Live Wisely: It's My Life By Talk Talk




It's a fact that we all want to take control of our lives. To be who we want to be or do what we want to do is determines just how much we are in control of ourselves. There are times, however, when things happen and our lives take a bad turn where we not only hurt ourselves but others as well. When that happens, don't be surprised when freedom gets taken away from you and others start to intervene because you're going too far. Just like the song "It's My Life" by Talk Talk, I know respect that it is but that doesn't mean that you should put yourself in harm's way.

I'm not the type of guy who meddles in other people's lives, but when their mess becomes other people's mess, it's time to intervene. That's the reason why I try not to get into trouble because it brings an awful lot of heat. I've been through those times when things were just really bad and as a result people where on my case 24/7. If there's anything that I've learned from that harsh time is that I need to be more responsible with my life. Making mistakes is one thing but when they get out of hand, others can get hurt and that's plain wrong.

I respect the fact that people want to live their lives the way they see fit. Just don't hurt anybody else because when that happens, it's not just about you anymore. Also remember that one person can affect another, proving that we are all apart of one another. Nobody likes being restrained but that's the price you pay if you go too far. I know its your life but live it wisely.

No comments: