Monday, January 4, 2010

Don't Be Too Stubborn: Don't Fight It By Kenny Loggins And Steve Perry




As much as I try to be very open about things, apart of me still sticks to a routine. After trying to makes sure that you are able to fit everything into your schedule, really want don't anything to disrupt it. That's why when changes occur, it sure presents a new problem for me. Be that as it may, I try to stay cool and figure out what adjustments that I need to make. Another song that gives assurance to face these changes is "Don't Fight It" by Kenny Loggins and Steve Perry.

As as I know, this was Kenny's song but Journey and Steve Perry also sing this song. Anyway, this is one of my favorite songs that I listened to during the early 80's when I was growing up. It's a pretty upbeat song that gives you assurance that everything will workout in the end. It also teaches me not to be afraid of new things and to give a try cause it might be good for me in the end. They don't make songs like this anymore, that's for sure.

With the tasks ahead, I really need to get up and deliver cause it's something that I should've done a long time ago. I just hope I do it right this time around. I don't waste the resources and opportunity that I have and want to utilize them to the fullest. True there will be unexpected developments that will happen along the way. Don't be afraid and don't fight but roll with to turn it to your advantage.

No comments: