Thursday, January 14, 2010

Go For It: Make A Move On Me By Olivia Newton John




One of the programs that recently appeared on my cable provider was "Keys To The VIP" which is featured on both MAXX and Channel V. It's a contest where swingers try their best to make a move on a girl at a bar. The first swinger who lands a girl gets the prize and if I remember right, it's the keys to an exclusive room as well as additional prizes. I have to admit, those guys aren't shy about scoring at places like that cause I have to call on all my courage just to go to such a joint. When I think about guys like these who go for it, the song "Make A Move On Me" by Olivia Newton John comes to mind.

I remember my brother's disco days when I hear this song. You better be dressed to impress if you're going to clubs like these. Not only should you be properly attired, you better make sure you got your moves right. If you see someone you like, don't be hesitant. Just be yourself but be more refined in doing so. Make sure you say the right things that will make that person want to go with you. If you do hesitate, then you got yourself all dressed up for nothing.

It doesn't only apply to scoring at a club. If there's something you want to do or someone you want to be with, then go for it. Just remember to know what you need to before doing so. Don't miss up a chance when it's within your grasp. If you can do it, just go and make your move.

No comments: