Friday, January 8, 2010

When I'm Lost For I Ideas: Don't You Loose My Number By Phil Collins




The hard part about writing is that you have a lot of ideas on hand every week. Whether it's writing a p.r. at work or a blog entry, sometimes it difficult when you look around for ideas. It's gets worse when there are too much distractions or too little time and not enough data to work with. Nevertheless, I am able to pull through despite all the obstacles which really takes the air out me in the end. When I scramble for ideas on what to write, the song "Don't You Loose My Number" by Phil Collins comes to mind.

I guess the reason for this is because of the video of the song that I identify it with the need to come with something. The first part of the song reminds of a story's beginning but the video is where I got that concept of trying to piece it all together. Sometimes I have to be careful of what it is I put because I don't want to put a bunch of crap which nobody wants to read. It gets worse when the you only got two days left. Good thing, something turns up and I have something to write about.

One good thing about tight schedules and deadlines is that you learn to be resourceful. You have to if you want to keep your job. That's why I'm glad someone said that I was passionate about what I do. I do it because I like it. Still, sometimes it's too close for comfort. Well, it's part of the job.

No comments: