Saturday, January 9, 2010

Another Closet Song: Waterfall By Wendy And Lisa




As I've stated before, apart from my 24K songs, most of the tunes that I listened to were either 60's and 70's rock, some metal, blues, folk and some jazz. I very much went against the flow at the time. Yet I hate to admit that there some songs that caught my fancy even though I'm not a fan of their style of music (some of which are already in my blog entries). I guess they make me feel good for some reason. One such song was "Waterfall" by Wendy And Lisa.

Another for it is probably guilty pleasure because once it plays and catches my fancy, I give it a listen much against my will. I guess it's because of the calming nature of water as well as the sound of the song, that made me like it. Anyway, for some reason, I get relaxed when I hear this song. I get relaxed and all my troubles seemed to fade away when I hear just like a lot of 24K songs. And like a lot of 24K songs, I just want to stop what I'm doing and just listen to it.

Come to think about it what happened to these two after making it big with this song? If anyone out there knows, just drop a line in the comment section. I have to admit it's a haunting tune and I am a sucker for that kind of music. When I hear today's music, I don't dig it anymore. They just don't make it these anymore.

No comments: