Monday, January 25, 2010

Tough Choice: Should I Stay Or Should I Go Now By The Clash




Ever had those times when yourself in a very tight squeeze? You know those situations where you find the thing you want the most within your grasp only to find that there are more pressing matters to attend. The worst part about it is when you've invested too much time and it was all for nothing. In the end, your own you wind up with nothing. Whenever there times when it's so hard to decide in a tight fix, the song "Should I Stay Or Should I Go" by the Clash.

For me, this usually happens whenever something comes out of the blue and disrupts my routine. I get on with my life then all of a sudden opportunity knocks and I'm force to drop everything and rush to it. The indecision comes in when it's not all that it's hyped up to be. In the end, you went through all that stress and nothing came out of it. That's a bummer.

Sometimes it sounds to good to be true that's why it's so hard to decide. When you read the fine print, however, it's not all that black and white. I guess it's all about making sure you know what you want right then and there. That why way you don't have to stress yourself out on what your plans are. And stress is definitely the last thing I need.

No comments: