Friday, September 5, 2008

Need To Relax: Take It Easy By The Eagles



If it's not one thing that's stressing me out, it's another, these days. I guess when you grow older, the more you worry about things around you. I just try to cope with whatever life throws at me, though sometimes it really gets difficult. When things get too unbearable, I to take a walk or if I have enough gas money, drive around for a few hours or simply find a way to chillout. I guess I need to ease up a bit at times like these and one song that helps me do just that is "Take It Easy" by the Eagles.

Though this song is more about a guy with a lot of women giving him problems, I'd rather think of this as a good chillout song. One of the best ways of listening to this song is when I'm driving by myself and this song is on at a reasonably loud speed. As I cruise on down the road while this song is playing, I get some relief from the stress that I get from the daily grind. Instead of looking for a lover who won't blow my cover, I hope to find some peace of mind which what I really need at the moment. When the day's over and I hear this song play, it's almost as good as a a "big fat one' or better yet enjoy a a "big fat one" and some booze while listening to it.

Apart from that, I just try to get by as each day ends. I know there's no way to avoid problems cause their a fact of life. Be that as it may, I hope I get a chance to enjoy some really quality which has been a while. Thank I'm still able to cope with the challenges that come my way. I guess it's a sign that the sound of my own wheels aren't driving me crazy.

No comments: