Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Of Those Song For Those Who Have A Lot On Their Minds/Wish 24K Had It: Morning. Noon And Night Time By Jane Olivor



As much as I am a die hard fan of 24K, I wish they would continue to add more songs to their roster that comes from the past. I believe that 24K should gather all of them because they are worth their weight in 24K gold. Even if some of them were played in other stations. As I have said these songs sound so good that they really make you stop what you're doing and just listen to the song till the last tune. Another rarity that does is Jane's Olivor's "Morning. Noon And Night Time".

This was played around the 70's in another radio station. This is one of those songs that gives you those "Tommy Boy" moments when you hear and you hope that nothing or nobody interrupts it. For me this is a song for people who have a lot on their minds from the moment they open their eyes in the morning. Whatever it is that they're thinking of, occupies much of their thoughts from sunrise to sunset. When the thought overpowers you, you just want to sit somewhere where you see the sun turn orange and starts to set for the day's end.

As I have said earlier, even though this song was a staple of another station in the past, I hope RT execs would consider adding it to the roster of 24K. Songs that make you want to sit down and reflect before or after the day's chores deserves a place on 24K. If music soothes the savage then this song fits the bill. If we have more songs like this, we wouldn't headache pills. It helps put my mind at ease which is what I need since people tell me that I got a lot on my mind.

No comments: