Friday, May 7, 2010

Energetic Feel Good Morning Song/Great Horns: Jazzman by Carole King




There's really nothing better to start the morning than with a good song full positive vibes. For me, it's the best substitute for coffee cause it really fills you up with positive energy to face the day. Worried about waking the neighbors? Just plug in your earphones and let the music wake you up for a really good morning. One song that does that is Carole King's "Jazzman".

The one thing you want to do in the morning is to start it right. What better way than to tune in to good song like this to wake you up. Just like lyrics, this is one of those songs that takes my blues away whenever I hear. On top of that are the terrific sounds of the saxophone which really gets deep inside of you. I have to admit I'm a sucker for really powerful blast from a saxophone that suddenly dominates a song and this is one of them.

I know keep saying this but today's music lacks the same soul as my 24K collection. Most of the time, these contemporary bands sing as if their voices couldn't hold a high note. When compared to classics like these, those songs don't cut it in my book, let alone my ears. I really lament the fact that there are no more powerful horns in songs anymore. Whenever I hear them, it really blows me away and it still does to this day.

No comments: