Sunday, May 9, 2010

Remembering Our Mothers: Mother By John Lennon




Well today is a special day for all mothers around the world. The reason for that is because it's Mother's Day. Today we honor the women who gave us life and brought us into this world. They have always been there for us day and night as well as the good times and bad. It is only fitting that we show our gratitude and more importantly, our love because they have loved us from the day we were born. I guess that's the reason why I chose John Lennon's song "Mother" for today's entry.

It takes a special kind of woman to give her all for her children. They have sacrificed their own personal dreams just to make sure that we grow up right. A lot of times we never appreciate and worse, we give them heartache in return. Still, they're devotion to us can never be measured and even if at times, they don't understand us, they love us nevertheless. That is something we should never forget.

As I have mentioned before, I lost my father a couple of months ago and when my mother cries, it really breaks my heart. My brothers and I do all that we can to comfort her during these difficult months. So today, we go all out to show how much we care for our mothers to remind them that we love them and are grateful to them for all that they have done for us. It should not be on just Mother's Day but everyday as well. They have never stopped loving us and we should never stop showing them that we appreciate it in return.


Vezi mai multe video din Muzica

No comments: