Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Perfectly Describes How I Would Spend My Free Time: Rock And Roll Girl




As I have said many times before, my pleasures are very simple. Some people are very difficult to please and I wouldn't be surprised if many really force you to dig down deep. When summer rolls in, this is usually one of the stumbling blocks that people face as to how they can enjoy the season and cope with the cost. Me all I need is to a clear radio where I can listen to my 24K tunes with a cold brew and good cigar. John Fogerty's song "Rock And Roll Girl" describes how I spend my free time whether it is the summer or not.

I guess you've noticed by now how important these tunes are for me. Whether I hear them at home or on the road, so long as I hear them, then everything is all right. I'm not a very extravagant person and just going for a stroll with all these classic and rare tunes flooding ears is heaven to me. Heck, the music itself helps me to escape to another place where everything is cool. I guess I can relate with the part about the rainbow in one's mind in that song.

Hearing my songs as the sun starts to set is one of my favorite settings and I hope one day I achieve that. I just need to attend to a few things first. You can't appreciate the tunes if some chores are left undone. Get them done first before you start relaxing. When they are done then you can rock and roll on to the night.

No comments: