Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Another One Of Those Songs To Enjoy The Summer Wind: Breezin By George Benson




Well summer is almost over, but there’s still time to enjoy it if you make your plans right. For me, it doesn’t matter whether I’m at home or out of town, but what does matter is that I feel relaxed. That’s the best way to tell if one is enjoying the summer breeze. Just laying there and getting a natural high with your 24K hits while feeling the wind blow while your in the shade is cool enough for me. One song that best fits this occasion is “Breezin” by George Benson.

I came across this song during our jazz days which great after getting off on disco. I have to admit one thing I like about jazz is the fact that you can relax to it as well as get an air of class around you. Going back to summer, this is one of those songs that’s a real good stress buster. Just order your favorite drink and relax as this song plays. Add the warm summer sun and your set.



Though we didn’t listen much to jazz later on, I still feel relax whenever I listen to some of my favorite jazz tunes. I also get the urge to drink something exotic as well as feel the need to wear something classy. I guess it brings out the class in me once a jazz song as cool as this one plays. That’s just goes to show how good this song is. When it makes you feel good, you know it’s good.

No comments: