Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Everybody Has Their Own Way: This Is How We Do It By Montell Jordan




With only one month left, I guess kids are going all out to make the most of what remains in the summer. Whenever I go to a gimmick, I always try to keep an open mind because when you're invited to a party, that means the people who invited you think highly of you. Of course when I say an open mind, it means I do my best to blend in and have a good time. When you associated yourself with different kinds of people, you have understand that they do things differently from you so you have prepare yourself and that includes parties and gimmicks. When it comes to people doing things their way, the song "This Is How We Do It" by Montell Jordan comes to mind.

As I have mentioned in the past, I hung around with different kinds of people such as rockers, slackers, geeks and even on some occasions, even social types. Each has their own way of partying and majority of those invited are of like mind and taste. I have learned that the best way to break the ice is to find some common ground and build from that. Once you've accomplished that, the rest is easy. In the end, what matters is that everybody has a good time.

If you think you have trouble which party or gimmick to go to, consider yourself lucky. A lot of other people don't get invited at anything at all. Just keep an open mind and explore the possibilities. Just because it's different, doesn't mean it's not fun. In the end, it's all about enjoying yourself.

No comments: