Monday, March 1, 2010

I Can Sure Use Some: Help By The Beatles




Whenever I mention the fact that I'm still trying to get things together, I also mentioned that I've been working on something in the hopes of getting additional income. It's a fact that money these easily goes up in smoke and with the high cost of living, everybody's trying figure out ways to make ends meet. For a while, I've been trying to my best to make this project work on my own because the more you do things by yourself, the more you learn. Unfortunately, due to demands at work and at home as well are taking its toll on me as I began to assess the situation that I'm in, I think I need a hand. Right now the song "Help" by the Beatles is playing on my head because of that.

You can say its a matter of pride that I tried to go to it alone. I didn't want to be too dependent on other people because as I've earlier mentioned, I want to figure it out on my own. For obvious reasons, if you want to survive, you have to stand on your own. Unfortunately, I am running out of ideas and when I think of the time that was spent, I need to go back to the drawing board. I need to ask some more advice and research just a bit more. Add to the fact that something happened along the way and some bad approaches have led me to the conclusion that I need a hand.

Right now, I don't want to loose this thing that I'm working on. As I've mentioned before, I've seen good opportunities go down the drain time and time again. I'm tired of seeing that happen and I want to do something about it. Whether I figure this out on my own or get extra help, what's important is that I be able to do this. The sooner I get this off the ground, the lighter the weight off my shoulders will be lifted and I hope I get it right this time.

No comments: