Sunday, March 7, 2010

Never Like Making Excuses: No Excuses By Alice In Chains




Although I am not perfect, getting into trouble or making a mistakes are some of the things that I really hate the most. It gets even worse when some else does it and you're left holding the bag. And when the crap hits the fan, you're at a lost for words when the book gets thrown at you. As much as it hurts, I don't believe in running away rather, I would face up to what happened whether I like it or not. That's the idea I get from the song "No Excuses" by Alice In Chains.

Some people say either I'm naive or a fool for being so but it's one of the things that I believe in. For some people, once they think they can get away with it, they'll keep on doing it because it can be addictive. When they're finally caught, they try to weasel their way out of it by citing several reasons why things turned out that way. I can't do that because if I did, it would give me no rest and quite frankly it is wrong. Some even drag me into such situations which is why I no longer associate myself with them.

If you don't have the stones for trouble, then stay out of it. If you do get into trouble, be ready to pay the time. When I see people trying to make excuses for their misdeeds, it makes me mad. You do something bad but afraid to face up to it is really pathetic.
Just take your medicine and learn from it. A t least your conscience is clear once the tirade is over. It may serve you well in the future.



No comments: