Thursday, March 11, 2010

Makes Me Want To Sit Down And Take A Look At What's Happening: Time Of Your Life By Green Day




No matter how hard the day becomes, I still find time to reflect a bit before I turn in for the night. Lately, however, the reflection part is really getting too deep for me. I guess the reason for this is the fact that I'm getting older and still trying to get it together. As much as I want to avoid the issues that are brought upon by these thoughts, I am trying to find ways to deal with them. Hoping and trying so that things will get better reminds me of the song "Time Of Your Life" by Green Day.

Whenever I get a chance to catch my breath, thoughts of how things are pops out of the blue. As I have said time and time again, my life has been through some ups and downs (more downs than ups). Though I am thankful, things have stabilized a bit, sadly it's not enough. The fact that I feel weight of age and time bearing down on me, brings me no comfort. Right now, I am just trying to make the most of what's left for me while it's still there and hopefully something good will come about.

Lately, I'm exploring all the options that I still have to see what will work. I'm trying not to be choosy because right now, there are very little choices left. Still, while there are chances, I'm willing to do what it takes. These days, I think I better do a little more cause I feel like its there and all I need is a little push. One thing's for sure and that once these things start to yield the results that I want, then I can that I'm having the time of my life.


No comments: