Friday, March 5, 2010

Dream It Or Live It: Dreamer By Supertramp




As I have mentioned before, I have seen a lot of opportunities go down the drain. As much as I am willing to let it go, there comes a point where you have to ask yourself if you want this to continue? In my case, I surely don't want to add another notch to the list of broken dreams that I have compiled over the years. Having a dream is one thing but being able to make become a reality is something else. Wanting to live and not just dream about reminds me of the song "Dreamer" by Supertramp.

These days, I got a lot of anxiety mainly because I've been working on something that I hope would be the step in improving my life. Unfortunately, I ran to a snag and I've been researching on ways to fix this remedy. What pressures me even more is that there so many things that need to be attended to that I find myself exhausted. Apart from that, I feel that I'm either going around in circles or bouncing off the wall, accomplishing nothing. Still, after seeing so many things go down the drain, I don't want to give up on this one.

I guess I'm being confronted with the choice of either living in my head or making my dream a reality. I choose the latter. Though I did receive some advice and done research, I still have a long way to go. It's going to be tough but I won't give up. If things get really drastic, then I have to make an important decision to get this dream off the ground and into reality.

No comments: