Saturday, March 13, 2010

She's Always There: My Sweet Louise By Iron Horse




You know you've found the right girl when she's always there for you. No matter how hard things are or busy she is, it's good to know that she'll be there with you. She's the type who can do anything still find time for you. Any guy who has a woman like that should feel blessed indeed. When I think of a woman with that reminds me of the song "My Sweet Louise" by Iron Horse".

This song reminds me of those "gym" days when Chris "The Bliss" would drop by and we partied all night. Anyway, when I hear this song, it reminds me of some of the qualities that I like to have in a girl. No matter how much she runs around, what's important is that she's there for me. Sure she can be unpredictable but what's important is that she's with me at the end of the day. That's what matters to me.

Of course it shouldn't be a one-way deal. If she is there for me, then I should be there for her. It's the least that I can do for the support that she gives no mater how hard a time she has. It's only fitting that we do what we can for them. And their name doesn't have be Louise.


No comments: