Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Very Melancholic Memory That She Evokes: Angelina By Richard Marx




The very first entry that I made from this blog was about a girl I met in college and boy did she turn my life upside down. It's no lie that as I wrote that entry, she still haunts my me to this day. When someone grabs hold of you like that and disappears so suddenly, it's really hard to accept. The slightest though of her, really floods me with bewildered emotions. Richard Marx's song "Angelia" really describes she still affects me.

Whenever I remember graduating from college, I can't help but think about her because that's the last glimpse that I had of her. You can say that she is one of the factors that left a hole in my heart. Every time I think of her, I always need to sit down take it in perspective. That feeling of flying when I first met her followed by that feeling of falling which is why I try not to think about her. That's just goes to show just how big an influence she was in my life.

Despite being left wanting, I couldn't bring myself to be angry with her. I guess that goes to show how much she meant to me. A tleast, I still have some good times that I spent with her and that is enough. Like I said before, I still think highly of her even if things didn't work out. It's just she evokes a very melancholic memory whenever she enters my thoughts.

No comments: