Monday, March 29, 2010

Just Make Good Use Of What You Learned: Teacher, Teacher By 38 Special




Yesterday, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of togas were flying up in the air as many school celebrated the graduation of their seniors. For college kids, it's high time for them to leave the class room and venture out to find their place in the real world. While some already know what they intend to do in life, others are still figuring out what path should they take. Just remember the classroom is different from the real world. Wondering how well students would do after school reminds me of the song "Teacher, Teacher" by 38 Special.

One big difference between classes and the real world is the rules change. At this point in life, you have start doing things on your own and nobody plays fair. If you think life sucks at school, just wait till your thrown into real world where you have to fend for yourself. This is where you have to use all that you have learned in school and apply it to how you want to live your life. Apart from what you learn, you also have to take full stock of all your talents and abilities and use them to the fullest so you will be able make in this jungle we call reality.

Life isn't fair but that doesn't mean it's impossible. You got make good use of all that you got to make your stand in this world. Life is what you make and in the end, whether you succeed or not depends on how well you apply what you learn. As a former teacher, I did what could for my students and everyday I pray that they do well in life. I can't answer all the questions but I did all that I could do. I pray that they do well out there.

No comments: