Saturday, March 6, 2010

While There Life, There's Still Hope: Lonely People By America




fter celebrating my birthday last year, I've realized just how old I am and that my time has now passed. The fact that I've haven't found my place in this world really weighs heavy on my thoughts these days. Still, I don't want to waste whatever time I have left which is why I'm doing what I can to make something good come about. Just because I started out late, doesn't it's too late. One song that keeps me going is "Lonely People" by America.

I know I put myself out on a limb when I mention those times about lost opportunities that would have made my life better. As much as it hurts, it's now water under the bridge and you can't take it back. I don't want to believe that because of that, it's over. I'm still here and I still believe that despite the odds, I can still make something with the little resources that I have left. That's why I'm still struggling because I believe that something good is still out there.

I know that finding it is not going to be easy. Yet I've seen others who have fallen into the abyss and made a great comeback. I've been trying to find new avenues and trying to learn new skills which I hope will help me attain my goals. It's not going to be easy and though there are times when I want to give up, I try to find the strength to keep on going. Like the song, you'll never what happens until you try.

No comments: