Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'd Be On Fire As Well: Fire Woman By The Cult




Whenever I feel lethargic, a really hard banging song is the best remedy. Something that will light a fire in you soul and get your adrenaline pumping. This comes in handy when your energy levels are low and there's much to be done for the day.Something that makes you feel that you can do anything on short notice would really do the trick. One song that makes me do that is "Fire Woman" by The Cult.

I really don't know if there is such a thing as a fire woman but if there is, she could burn me anytime. Especially if she can burn away of all badness that keeps us from doing what needs to be done. A flame of inspiration is what she should be. As you feel her heat, you get fired up as well. That kind of flame we can all use.

Whenever I feel tired, I play songs like these to get me through the day. They also help take away whatever deep blue funk that I'm feeling. I guess you can say that it's cleansing of fire of sorts. Anything to get the adrenaline pumping is good for me and this song is one of them. This is one way to blaze a trail.

No comments: