Saturday, March 20, 2010

Having Fun Girl Style: Walking In Your Street By The Bangles




Apart from being Women's Month, March also means that summer is fast approaching. With that in mind, both men and women are now planning on how they intend to enjoy it. Some plan to go to the beach while others prefer cooler places to beat the heat. One thing's for sure, everybody's getting restless and want to break from the monotonous cycle in the office. Thinking of that move reminds me of the song "Walking In Your Street" by The Bangles.

Right now, I think my clock's a little slow because I still have a hangover from last year's holiday. The fact that everyone's talking about summer really caught me by surprise. All I hear from people are the places, they want to go, clothes that they want to wear and people they want to meet or be with. I guess the heat makes everybody restless and I don't blame them. After all the pressure that we've been going through, a break could sure do us fine.

Right now, there's a lot of thing going on and we're all in energizer bunny mode. Even as we finish one task, another falls right into our laps so it's busy, busy, busy! Well work first before vacation is the norm. That way when its over, we can all really break out. Summer's fast approaching so we better finish up so we can enjoy it.

No comments: