Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Just Want To Be Me And Not Be Bugged: I Don't Want To Changed The World By Ozzy Osbourne




Despite the fact that there 's too many things going on, I just want to go my merry/lonely way. You can say that after all that I've been through, I've learned not to be swayed by current trends and rather stick with what's tested and true. I go by a live and let live creed, meaning I leave you alone so leave me alone. I'm content to live quietly so don't rock my boat. The song "I Don't Want To Change The World" by Ozzy Osbourne rings true my sentiments.

Because of the fact that I have to sort out in my life is the reason why I don't stick my nose into other people's affairs. The thing that I hate about the world today is that it's starting to grow smaller and as it does, a lot of people start poking into the lives of others thinking that they have the right to do so. Well, they better not do so to me because one of the reasons why I'm in the state I'm in is because there were too many people who gummed up my plans. As I result I still haven't gotten it together. Right now the last thing that I want is another "friendly intervention" that might break that which already fixed.

As for the changing the world, it's up the young ones now. They got the energy for it and I hope they use it wisely. As for me, I just want to be left alone. Once things start running according to plan, I will be content. That's enough for me.

No comments: