Sunday, February 21, 2010

If There Was Such A River, I'd Be The First To Take A Plunge: River Of Love By Lynch Mob




Times are sure getting harder these days we all try to cope with the pressures that life throws at us. As it mounts, a lot of us feel angry, lonely and frustrated by the fact that this is what we are with this situation day in and day out. Being stuck with that kind situation would make us wish that there was a place we could go to where we can leave all this crap behind even for just a moment. More than that, some place where we can heal our helves and be renewed. Longing for such a place reminds me of the song "River Of Love" by Lynch Mob.

When you're younger, friends were all around and the fun never ends. These days, I feel like riding a sick cycle carousel where getting some shut-eye at the end of the day was all that you have for relief. When you don't get to do the things that you want and get stuck in being in chores or activities that you hate, you know you really need to get away. If there was such a place, I would take the plunge without hesitation, knowing that all my wounds would be healed and my spirit renewed. Anything to feel renewed is most welcome.

Before I take such a plunge, I want to make sure that what I am working on will start to pay off. That way, I can take off without having to worry about anything else. When (not if) that happens, I am going to savor every moment in that place with reckless abandon. Because it's my time and I will make the most of it. After all the crap that we go through, we deserve and @#$#$@$ anyone who tries to ruin it.

No comments: