Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wondering What Life Has In Store For Me: Gold Teeth By Steely Dan




With all the things that has happened over the last 10 years, it sure was a one big emotional roller coaster. The problem was that there was a lot more downs than ups in that ride. A lot of times, things were happening and people came and went so fast my head started spinning. It got worse when things looked bleak and I held on hoping that the bad times would end soon. So here I am again trying to get things together at the same time wondering what going to happen next. Questions about life and the future make me want to listen to Steely Dan's song "Good Teeth".

The best way to listen to this song would probably be when you're alone in your house with a drink in your hand and a cigar in your mouth while staring out the window. It's only when you're older that you realize how valuable time is, especially when things are always uncertain. I've tried a lot of things and while some were good, others really costs me dearly, resulting in two steps forward, one step back scenario. This bouncing off the wall situation is really starting to get to me because I'm tired of this situation. Sometimes it makes one want to ask "What's My Destiny" the way Forrest Gump did.

I guess that's for me to determine and if I want something to happen, I have to move to make it happen. Right now, I hope I get right because I'm feeling the urgency of my situation day by day. I just hope that I can get what I'm working on off the ground within this month which help answer some of my questions. Till then I will just carry on and do what I can. Maybe one day, the answers will be revealed to me.

No comments: