Saturday, February 13, 2010

When I've Found The One: You Know That I Love You By Santana




Well, today is the big day of hearts which of course is Valentine's Day. I bet every happy couple is hitting the town and having a good time. Some people keep nagging me how come you're still single? The answer, apart from the fact that I still have a lot to do is simply that I haven't found the one yet. But when I do, I really will give that someone my all. Carlos Santana's song "You Know That I Love You" would pretty much sum up my feelings when I found that special someone.

I don't if it will happen in an instant or over a period of time but when it hits you, you're hooked. How will I know? When that person makes me feel good; makes me want to be a better man; when I want to go beyond my capabilities and when I want to be with her for the rest of my life is when I know. At that point, I'll want nothing else.

As I've said countless times, I have other priorities. Apart from getting things in order, I want to make sure that everything is okay around which I know might take a while. Still, doesn't mean I don't want to be with someone, it's just that I want to be ready and that I am committed. Once I take the plunge, it should be worth it. One thing I do is that once I've found the one, I'll be happy for the rest of my life.

No comments: