Tuesday, August 17, 2010

How I Wish For A Stress-Free State Without The Guilt: Just Like Heaven By The Cure




Just when I thought that all the crap that happened in the weekend was over, all chaos broke out again. I don't know what happened but our household help just when crazy and now my mother has unceremoniously threw this weasel out. Right now the whole house is in an uproar which sunk my spirits to an all-new low. Right now, I wish I was a somewhere pleasant where everything was was cool and there was no crap to ruin one's mood. Longing for such a place and to be in such a state reminds me of the song "Just Like Heaven" by The Cure.

Man, with all the trouble that we're dealing with this had to happen. This just goes to show that you can't keep your guard down with people no matter how much they do a good job. I am trying hard to keep my composure and remember the good old times when things were set and everyone was cool. I'm trying hard to keep this happy image in my head amidst all this ruckus caused by this ungrateful idiot. I guess my imagination isn't doing so well.

I guess the only thing to do now is deal with it. I guess we made a mistake of taking care of a bunch of snakes. The image of a happy place with happy people is not holding so I guess I have to take the bull by the horns. Well, I have deal with this now cause I'm here. Hopefully, tranquility will come again and we can get with our lives in peace.

No comments: