Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally, I Found The Name Of This Song: No Time For Talk By Christopher Cross




As I’ve stated before, the reason why I’m a 24K fan because aside from the fact that many of these songs were played during the important times of my life, a lot of them sound really good. I’ve said it before and I’ll saying that these songs are so good that they make you stop what you’re doing and just listen to the song till it ends. Trouble is sometimes I forget the name of these songs which makes it so hard to look for them. I really have to scour the archives just to find them. Another that I was finally able to learn the title was Christopher Cross’ “No Time For Talk”.

Rt use to play this from time to time. It was about a bad break-up which one didn’t have time or didn’t want to make time to dwell on. One’s for sure and that once I hear it, it has that 24K effect on me. I just want to stop and groove to the tune which is one of the coolest that I’ve heard. Man, I was wracking my head since 1985 as to what the name of this song was. After all these years, I finally found out.

I guess the next step is to add it up to my 24K collection. It definitely goes up there in terms of rarity and good sound. I really have to thank Jeremiah Jr. for telling the name of this as well as other 24K classics. It really goes up there and I couldn’t ask for anything more. After that, I’ll resume my hunt for more the great hits. This songs are worth their weight in 24K gold and they work wonders for the soul

.

No comments: