Monday, August 16, 2010

Still Feeling Restless: Bad Boys Running Wild By The Scorpions




Though I don’t show it, I really am feeling very restless these past few weeks. I guess it’s because it’s been a while since I’ve done something that I truly enjoyed doing. Add to the fact that I’m getting older (white hairs are really sprouting out of my beard) and the fact that things are still shaky are really weighing heavy on my mind. I feel the need to do something really explosive for myself to get this restless feeling out. The need to do something really grand reminds me of the song “Bad Boys Running Wild” by The Scorpions.

Though I still work out and jog, it’s not enough to get this restlessness out of my system. As I’ve mentioned before, I miss my martial arts training because unlike just working out, I not only learn to defend myself but also get the chance to physically engage in combat which really thrilling for me because it’s the closest thing to getting into battle without killing. The feeling that you put in a good fight win or loose always made me feel good. Even if I wind up getting bruised or battered, the thrill that I get from fighting is the best thing for getting the adrenaline out. Man, I really miss it.

Despite this restlessness, first things first and that’s to stabilize things around here. Even my masters would say the same thing to me. I just hope my activity on the internet would bear fruit because I can sure use it as it would really help things out here. Apart from that, it would give the chance to go back in training and get old outlet that I need to bleed it out. I know that day will come again. When it does, this boy’s gonna really run wild.

No comments: