Friday, August 20, 2010

Times When I Wish The Night Lasted Longer: One More Night By Phil Collins




Like I said before, the bad news just doesn't stop coming these days. Apart from worrying about my mother's health and emotional state, there too many things happening that's bad and the good doesn't show any signs of appearing anytime soon. Amidst all this, I try my best to keep my head above water. The only solace that I have now is when the day is really over and everyone is fast asleep because at point in time, everyone is at peace. When I think about the comfort that the night brings, I listen to the song "One More Night" by Phil Collins.

It's only when the day is over that I can breathe a heavy sigh. While everybody's doozing off till dawn, I've been up and thinking a lot about how to cope with everything that's been happening and a lot of it has been bad. The worst part about it is that what I am working on online has not yet yielded any results. Already, there's talk on cutting back which is inevitable but what I fear is that one day everything will go down the drain. I will not let that happen.

Right now, I'm doing all that I can on what I am working online in the hopes that it will help ease the problems here. I am also considering other net options that might also help in this situation that we are facing. I just hope that it starts yielding results cause we need it badly. As for now, I'll take solace in the tranquility that the night brings when everything is done for the day. Atleast I can take comfort knowing that we've made through the end of the day.


phil collins - one more night
Uploaded by kareem93. - Up-to-the minute news videos.

No comments: