Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Could Sure Use One Right Now: Remedy By The Black Crowes




With all the hardships that have been popping up lately, it’s no surprise that people are really doing all they can to keep things together. Sometimes the weight of it all can bear down on a person, making them think that there’s no end in sight. Even if it is wishful thinking, we would like to think that there’s some magic out there that can just take all the crap away and life can be fun again. Wouldn’t it be nice if such a thing was possible? The need to really have a solution for one’s dilemma reminds me of the song “Remedy” by The Black Crowes.

This is kind of song that I’d listen to when I’ve just had a sixth round and want to chase the blues away. When the problems get too much and you want to get away even for a little while to find an outlet for your frustration, you sometimes wish that it would just disappear. At this point, you get desperate and figure out what’s the best way out of the mess your in. I knew getting stewed isn’t going to solve your woes. Still, sometime we need to drown ourselves a bit just to get our bearings on the situation.

There’s never a quick remedy for really bad problems. It’s always a matter thinking and staying with it. These take time and although we can use some time out, we have to get to the fray and keep going at it until we finally solve it. That’s what I intend to do and I’m doing all that I can. Still, it’d be nice if there really was a remedy that achieve all that. I can sure use one right now and so could a lot of people.

No comments: