Sunday, August 22, 2010

Well Keep It To Yourself Pal!: Everything About You By Ugly Kid Joe




Once in a while, you’ll bump into someone who’s pissed at the world. People like this will probably find something wrong and will start a large tirade about it. Sometimes they just do it just for the heck of it. I wouldn’t want to be caught with these kind of people who just plain angry. When I think about such jackasses, the song “Everything About You” by Ugly Kid Joe comes to mind.

As I’ve stated before, just because you had a bad day, that doesn’t mean you have to ruin other people’s day as well. Once their anger gets the best of them, they just lash out at anybody even those sympathize with their plight. They’ll also do start picking at your weaknesses or shortcomings and before you know it, you’re miserable and angry as well. What’s worse is that you pass it on and in the end, everybody’s mad. Nice job jerk!

I could never bring myself to do that. It’s not right to spread your crap around like Typhoid Mary. I guess that’s the reason why I work out because I take out my anger through the weights or sparring and by the time the session is over, my anger is spent without hurting anyone intentionally. For those guys who do this, you are a bunch of sad individuals. I hope you get help someday. As for your anger, keep it to yourself pal!

No comments: