Monday, August 16, 2010

Well You Know Where To Look For Me: If You Want Me By Suzanne Vega




They say that every dog has its day. If that’s the case, well today was my turn to get shot down. It’s bad enough that you try to get things done and somebody just has to have the urge to do a thousand things all at once with break-neck speed. To top it off, you just have to be the object of discussion. Right now, I am so angry that I just want to disappear cause if I don’t, I just might raise chaos here and if they persist, they’ll just look for me. With that in mind and a very bad mood to boot, I feel like listening to Suzanne Vega’s song “If You Want Me”.

There are parts of this song which describes very well what my gripes are with people around me. One thing’s for sure and that it sure fits an outsider like me who’s had more than a fair share of ridicule. Whenever I feel offended, I’d take a walk and just disappear to get the steam out of my system. I hate when you’re there and they start criticizing your and put you under the microscope after ruining your entire day when there are so many other things you could’ve have done. Gee, let’s see how they like it when the tables are turned and when they are, I doubt that they can take it.

Right now, my dander is up and though I appear calm, deep inside I am pissed off. It’s hard enough as it is right now and I don’t want to have swallow anymore crap than I have to. I’m gonna try to compose myself and hope that tomorrow that this was all a bad dream which unfortunately isn’t. Don’t bother me cause I’m not in the mood. Go find someone else to turn inside-out cause you guys take fiendish delight in doing so which is why a lot of good people are suddenly very hard to find.

No comments: