Sunday, April 26, 2009

For Those Really Get Pissed: Digging In The Dirt




So far, so good because there's no uproar that has been occuring lately. Lately, that's the best way to describe a good day. Despite the calm, I can't shake off that paranoid feeling that something bad is going to happen. As a result, I keep myself ready to douse any flame that starts to blaze, but sometimes I too get pissed which is really a bad thing because that's when everything burns. Whenever I listen to the song "Digging In The Dirt" by Peter Gabriel, it reminds me of the times when all hell breaks loose.

This is one of the angriest songs and even angrier videos that I have heard and watched. I can relate with the scene when he was driving and started to smash the windshield due to a mosquito or insect that annoyed him because whenever I drive, there were times when my companions would drive me up the wall. other times when an uproar comes about and you become the target even if you didn't do anything, that really pisses anyone of. Soemtimes when you go home and they drop a bomb at you, it sure ends your day at a bad note. It really gives new meaning the saying "spread your hate around".

True, a lot of times there are valid reasons when people blow their top but sometimes I wish that they would do so constructively. For people who are angry all the time, they should take anger management classes or take anti-stress medications to curb their anger. Physical activity can also do well to cool a person since the stress gets focus on more productive routine. Either way, whenever you get angry please find productive ways to get it out of your system. That way nobody gets pissed as well.

No comments: