Saturday, April 4, 2009

Time To Shine This Summer: Find A Place In The Sun By Pablo Cruise




Well classes are over and that means the heat is on because summer is now upon us. As I was driving back home I noticed that all the expressways are packed with cars loaded with families and luggage. No doubt, many of them are headed for the beach to soak up some sun and sea water. Now as I have said many times, I'm not a beach person and being a Filipino, I know that's quite a surprise since I prefer the concrete of the city to the sands of the beach. Still, this is the time where everyone, especially the young wants to stand out and do something memorable. One of the best songs that I can think of that describes is Publo Cruise's "Find A Place In The Sun".

This song really tells you to do something great in this two months of sweltering heat. Even if it's not summer, I like this song because of its upbeat and inspiring tone. Best time to listen is with the gang all gathered at the beach shore with alcohol and herbs galore partying out and enjoying the sights as the cheerful spread all around group. From noon till dawn, the party rolls on.

I'm not surprised if even the most grumpy and boring guy might find himself dancing to this tune even if he ore she is not under the influence. Well, if you're heading to the beach, make sure you bring all the essentials, especially for the score. Go out and find an adventure cause now is the time to make your mark. Just remember be careful and don't loose your head. Happy summer everyone!!!

No comments: