Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cool Party Time Music: Late In The Evening By Paul Simon




Well the rain has stopped today and summer heat is on full swing. No doubt, that's good news for those who are partying at the beach. Good music, good booze and good company in the warm summer sun can make anybody's day cool. I'm not s fwurprised when the sun goes down, the real fun begins and it's not just on the beach but every other cool spots that people meet and pary on. When the music plays, the whole place starts to spin. When I hear the song "Late In The Evening Paul Simon.

This is one of my all time favorite party songs. When I watched Paul Simon's concert and he played this song, there's no way you can stop yourself from dancing. This is the type of music that really spreads its magic around everyone in a bar. Whenever I hear this music I see a street full of cool bars and people drinking, laughing and grooving to this awesome tune. Now that's the way to enjoy this song.

I really must thank all those online video sites who posted this song for it is truly a classic. Once again I also thank Chris "The Bliss" who let my brothers record this tune which we immensely enjoyed during our gimick days. I hope that the younger generations enjoy this song as much me, my brothers and my friends did. This song is really a must have not for partying but also for just feeling good and tripping about the good times of the past. Most of all, like a lot of the songs in this blog, I really feel all right when I hear it.

No comments: